CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flying High

First off I am so bummed I missed Wordful Wednesday.
I know you all love to see what silly antics my peanuts are up to :)

Next week we will be back for sure...

This weekend we have the most beautiful weather.
Not much wind for kite flying but we made it work.
They girls had to run, and run, and run to keep their kites up in the sky but they didn't complain.
And they took a great nap after wards.
Which didn't have mommy and daddy complaining either.

9 comments:

Laura said...

That kite flying weather is something to be really jealous of!

Casey's trio said...

That's one thing we have never done with the girls. Looks like fun...and anything that induces a good nap afterwards is a must-do activity!

Tracy said...

the weather looks gorgeous! we have not braved kite flying with all the girls -maybe next year!
too fun though

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Looks like so much fun! And I'm envious of your weather. It looks gorgeous. I agree with Casey's Trio...anything that induces a nap is a must-do activity!! Run! Run! Run faster!! lol!!

Shannon said...

So fun! It is NOT kite flying weather here. Makes me miss the warm and sunny.

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like so much fun.....my kids loved flying kites.

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! I bet your girls totally loved that! Enjoy the nice weather! We are definitely jealous!:)

Debra said...

FUN for the girls ( as I look outside and see freezing rain falling! LOL). I *heart* activities that require a long, peaceful nap for the kids after! LOL

Cookie said...

You are lucky to have such nice weather! We're in the rainy season now :(