CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wordful Wednesday


*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us
that like to showcase a photo(s)
but that just can’t seem keep our mouths shut about it (them).


We were lucky to have a slumber party
at Great Grandma's house a few weeks ago.

I think the girls favorite part was making
breakfast with G-Grandma.

With banging on Great Grandpa's drums a close second :)

First there was one...
And then there were two.So cute.
One last lump check from GG.


I have so many wonderful memories
with my grandma growing up.
I hope my girls will cherish the memories
they create as much as I do mine.


For more WW head on over to Angie's Circus.


2 comments:

Annie said...

Lots of fun!!

I like their clothes.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Precious! I love the one pictures of their backs - I know GreatGrandma had a great time.