CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Red Handed

If you have ever been to our house and left feeling as though you might be missing something like a piece of gum, chapstick (a big fav), a pen, or keys you might be right.


We have a thief amongst us. The smallest, blondest thief I think the world may ever witness.


Caught red handed.


Still even after being caught trying to hide her stash.


I think she needs to work on her get away and possibly her poker face.


Guilt is written all over her face.






Yes, she is under the table.


And yes those are 20's. She has escalated in her crimes.


America's Most Wanted we have one of your top ten

12 comments:

Shannon said...

That is the darn cutest thief I have ever seen. If I am ever to be held up, I want that little criminal to be the one! Too funny!

Jaime said...

Ohhh, but look at that adorable little face. Most people would probably just give her what she wanted:)

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm thinking she just might be the cutest thief I've ever seen!

Jocasta said...

She's to cute to ever be convicted!

Lottie_Ellie said...

That is definitely one cute thief. No wonder no one suspected her.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Um, I don't really see any guilt written all over her cute face. Just a whole lotta, "Gotta be quicker next time!" lol! I love her crocs, too. Kids are so cute in crocs!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Oh NO!! I don't think I could ever get mad at that CUTE face. Sooooo Darn Cute!

Connie said...

Oh Jenny, you did it again...she is flippin' cute!! I love seeing the things they get up to. You are in trouble girl!!

Laurie said...

That is so funny! I love that she hid under the table. I totally agree with Shannon... On every point she made.

Casey's trio said...

This is a great post!! Appreciating money at such a young age...she'll make a good shopper one day!

Cookie said...

I'm pretty sure that money is mine. It must be because I checked and all of my 20's are missing.

Stephanie said...

This is too funny! Forget the chapstick - go for twenties!! She picked the right wallet. If she found mine, she'd be left empty handed, as I never have cash!