CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some Days...

Sometimes I find it harder than other times to keep up with this blog. This has been one of those weeks. We have so much going on I can get overwhelmed with pics & stories.

The girls are keeping us VERY much so on our toes right now. We might have entered the terrible twos. But you didn't hear me say that out loud in case I am wrong and it can get worse. Listening the first time is out of the question. Sometimes we will be heard on the 5th or 6th time but mostly we have to count to 3 and use the fear of time out. Oooohhh...that just gives them the creeps and most often gets them moving along. Sometimes I feel as though I am speaking another language. I can talk directly to them using their name and get zero response at all. That is my favorite.

But even on the most trying of days they seem to make me laugh more than not. They truly are amazing little things. Their imagination lately is so awesome. They LOVE playing mommy and are seen pushing their babies on the swings and changing their diapers. Their latest adventure involved a recent trip to Sam's Club groceries. They played for alomst an hour on their rocket ships.




3,2,1...Blastoff!!!


9 comments:

Kim said...

I know what you mean about keeping up! Very creative rocket ships!

Connie said...

I love this ohase of make believe....I remember taking Alexa's baby stoller everywhere....they are adorable Jenny.

Claremont First Ward said...

I love that they have their own rocket ships! So cute, Jenny.

Laura said...

They are so cute! I really relate to everything you said. Sometimes being a Mom is so frustrating!

Laurie said...

The rocket ship is so cute. Looks like fun.

Cookie said...

They are so cute and so lucky to have each other to play with and to fight with. Dont' worry, terrible two's is just part of growing up. And if all else fails, send them to an aunt's house, grandmas' house or strap them in the carseats and go for a ride, but never give up blogging!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Saw you over at Seven Clown Circus. Thought I'd stop by and say hi. The girls are so cute!

Jaime said...

As always, I have to say your girls are adorable. Love the rocketships!

Stephanie said...

I'm with ya on the keeping up! My blog and commenting have suffered terribly lately.

Isn't a box, or in this case, boxes of drinks, the greatest toy an imagination can get ahold of?! Go rocketship! I'm sure they were sad to see the cases opened :)