CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Funny Ph(F)rases Friday

Here are some good ones for you...

Me: Girls do you want a taco or a burrito?
C: I want a taco. But I don't want any leaves on it.
A: I want leaves on mine though.
Me: laughing

In case you are wondering leaves = lettuce :)


C: You are a stinky poo poo head
A: No! You are a foofy poo poo head.

Who knew that a foofy poo poo was worse than a stinky poo poo head??


A:Mommy I am sick.
Me:I am sorry honey, come cuddle with mommy.
A: Do you know why I am sick?
Me: You caught a cold.
A: Nope. Grandma didn't brush my teeth last night and the germies made me sick.
Me: I don't think that's why you got sick but that's good reasoning.

You totally got ratted out grandma :)


3 comments:

Annie said...

I like the last one, so funny.

Happy Friday!!!

Upstatemomof3 said...

Oh those are too funny!!!The last one is simply hysterical.

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Too funny! My girls call lettuce - salad. So the want hamburgers with salad which totally confuses the waiter : )