CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Poppies

This was our third annual trip to visit the poppies
and by far the best!
They were gorgeous.
Orange fields as far as you could see.
The girls were in heaven.
They would have stayed there for hours
if we would have let them.

There are some serious framers in this batch.
My sweet girls and I.
This one makes me happy.
Ready to hit the trails.
Off and running.
My sweet beanie.
They don't smell as sweet as Beanie.
Addee and her handsome daddy.
Addee took this of us, not bad huh?
The best of friends.
If this were the road of life
they would take it just like this,
hand in hand.

12 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE these pictures. Now you need to post one from all three years so we can see just how much the girls have grown. :)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful post & pictures! Your girls are the absolute cutest and I love the poppies!

Annie said...

OMG, that place is beautiful. And those pictures are priceless.

Have a great week.

Staci said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the pictures!!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

How beautiful! The flowers and your girls, that is! I absolutely love the two photos of them holding hands. They're SO sweet!

The Cute Girl said...

This was so cute! I love it. I wanna go now! :)

Michelle said...

I love poppies and they certainly make gorgeous shots!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! Those poppies are gorgeous..and they sure do make for an awesome backdrop.

Your girls, hand in hand, are precious.

Casey's trio said...

What a great place for pictures! Beautiful :)

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! Stunning. I agree post comparison photo's. Plus I don't remember the pics being this amazing... the flowers that is.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I love the picture you have in the blog header! I'm a new follower.

tiarastantrums said...

oh my goodness - where is this at?? I want poppies!!