CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can’t seem keep our mouths shut about it (them).

Friends...

Good girl friends are sometimes hard to come by.
I have a few that I have had for many years
and that I cherish.
I know my girls will always have a built in best friend in each other,
but I think it's important for them to have outside friends
they can grow up with through the years.
Thankfully we have some pretty awesome friends that
have some pretty awesome kids for our girls to be friends with.
You would have to be good friends to sit this close together
on a hot summer day.
A wagon fit for two is much funner with four.


For more WW head on over to Angie's Circus.


9 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so true. Both of my daughters (11 & 14) are still good friends with girls they met in kindergarten. :)

Brandie said...

How cute and fun. It is so hard to help your kids find friends. Kind of my theme this week too! Visiting from 7 Clown Circus

debi9kids said...

How adorable!

So true! You need a good friend growing up...one who grows up with you :)
(those are my best memories as a little girl)

Laura said...

Good friends and Sisters are priceless!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wagon full of cuteness. Friends are the best blessing!

Muthering Heights said...

They already look like great friends! :)

Annie said...

Friends are blessing for everyone. Looks like they had fun there.

Kelly Tirman said...

yes - it is important to have these "little" friendships. BTW- I really love that wagon.

Casey's trio said...

Looks like a tight squeeze, but definitely shows how much they must enjoy each other's company!