CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Catching Up! ...BIG time!!

So I wished my girls a happy birthday but I didn't
post pics of their party.
I have such a fun time planning my girls parties.
I like to go all out.
I mean I only get one party for two kids.
Double the fun!!

The girls were and still are ALL about pink!
So we had a pink sweet treat party.
The girls were so excited to have all their friends from school
there to celebrate.

Homemade birthday banner!
Pink sweet treat table

Saying thank you to all the friends and family!!


I really wished I would have taken more pictures.
There were so many fun pink details.
Better luck next year!

My sweet 5 year olds...
5 months ago!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

What a fun girly fest! :)
Happy Belated Birthday to them and kudos to you!

Annie said...

I love it!!!! Absolutely, perfect and beautiful.

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!