CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pep Talks

For the sake of future embarassment I will refrain from assigning a name to said
child in this conversation.
One of our girls is quite tooty.
She has been known to toot in any and all situations.
Dinner table, nighttime prayers you name it.
Daddy thinks she just toots when she gets squeezed,
but no one is squeezing her under the dinner table.

With Kindergarten starting up I decided
that we needed to talk about the right and wrong time to toot.
I tried to tell her that kids in her class may tease her
if they hear her tooting in class, blah blah blah.
I thought I got my point across,
but seriously,
is this really a pep talk parents have before school starts?
At the end of the conversations said girl tooted her loudest toot to date
and hysterical giggles insued from all parties involved.
Maybe not the best way to make a point.
Here's to a rootin' tootin' first year of school!!

1 comments:

The Cute Girl said...

LOL! I love this post :)