I was tagged by Debra.
(Sorry it took me so long to do this)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my Facts:
- I have three siblings. None of which I share my biological mom & dad. I have a brother from my mom & step dad. Another brother from my dad & step mom. And a step sister from my step dad's previous marriage. Talk about a crazy family.
- I have a homemade tattoo. Four 16 year girls left home alone with Indian ink and safety pins is not a good combination. I am the only one of the four of us who did not cover theirs up with a 'real' tattoo. I still plan on getting it removed. (Thankfully it is covered by a bathing suit)
- At one point in my life I had 9 piercings. 2 in one ear, 4 in the other. My nose, my tongue and my belly button. All I have left is my ears now :)
- Technically I do not have Bachelor's Degree (however I say that I do). I need to take one Spanish class to get the piece of paper...uggg! I did walk in the commencement ceremony though.
- I was on the water ski team in college. I competed in slalom and wake-boarding.
- I won an EMMY award for my work on the TV show Smallville. I was the Assistant Music Editor.
- When I blink the sides of my nose twitch just a tiny bit. Some people have noticed. Now anyone who reads this will surely notice :)
Ok.. so there are some random and rather strange facts about me :-)
I don't have 7 people to tag. But if anyone feels compelled to share some not so normal facts about themselves I will be excited to read them.