CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag I'm It...again.

Jaime over at The Heiner Clan tagged me on this one.

Here we go
*I often prejudge a person based on their foot wear. As I talked about in a previous post I am obsessed with shoes and not only mine.

*I really, really dislike any children's apparel or toys with characters on it.
I know at some point I will have to cave on this but I can almost promise you that I will never buy Dora shoes or clothes.

*My house needs to be in order before I can relax. We never go to bed with toys laying around.

*I have a secret addiction to The Hills tv shows. Well I guess it's not so secret now.

*I have to have some type of coverage when I am sleeping. Even if it is hot I must have at least a sheet covering a part of my body.

*I have a salt tooth. Or more so I do not have a sweet tooth. I would so much rather have a pretzel than a piece of chocolate.

*I do not the Ocean, or the beach really. I don't like the fact I cannot see the creatures that are lurking beneath the surface, the salt water or the way the sand sticks to you. I am totally a lake girl.

I am not gonna tag anyone sorry.
But feel free to play along.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm mean I can promise my kids will never own a character shirt unless someone else buys it and then it will be pj's. Maybe a disneyland shirt for a trip... maybe. I hate the bedding, the wall paper you get the idea.

I also am addicted, The Hills. Love that show.

It was fun getting to know you a bit better. Each time you do these I realize more and more how much in common you and I have.

Jaime said...

I don't like the character stuff, either. Unfortunately, the kids talk daddy into buying it for them!

Thanks for playing along:)

Kellan said...

I love The Hills too - my girls always make fun of me about that!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Debra said...

Too funny on the character stuff. I don't like it particularly, but I am usually just happy if everyone has on clean clothes!! LOL We usually have several kids changing shirts a couple times a day because they get SO DIRTY! I am a tomboy, so I am not into clothing. T-shirt and jeans is pretty much my wardrobe.

I have never heard of The Hills.

I am the SAME way about covers. I need SOMETHING. and I need to have one foot sticking out of the covers. Weird.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a challenge to come up with another list and you did great! I too have to have covers Summer, Fall, Spring and Winter!

Stephanie said...

You just reminded me that Jaime tagged me for this awhile ago....oops, forgot about that!

Vivi's first babysitter bought her Dora boots for Christmas two years ago. I hated them. She LOVED them, and still talks about them. She does have Dora play shoes, that thank goodness she just outgrew! My mom just made her some Dora pjs and she has a Dora swimsuit...Otherwise, we're clear and free of character clothes!

Karen said...

I hate character clothes as well. So far we don't have any!!! It's tough finding clothes for boys that don't have spongebob on it!! I vow they will never ever ever wear spongebob!!!

Everyone really prefers my kids in their shirts with their names on them so they can tell them apart.