CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged again...

So here is the Tag:

The rules? Answer the following questions in one word and then pass it on to seven others.

Where is your cell phone? desk
Where is your significant other? motocross
Your hair color? dyed
Your mother? cita
Your father? retired
Your favorite thing? twins
Your dream last night? work
Your dream/goal? Italy
The room you’re in? Smallville
Your hobby? river
Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? rich
One of your wish-list items? necklace
Where you grew up? California
Last thing you did? eat
What are you wearing? shoes
Your TV? smallville
Your pet? hairy
Your computer? macbook
Your mood? monday
Missing someone? always
Your car? runs
Something you’re not wearing? lipstick
Favorite store? anthropologie
Your summer? amazing
Love someone? forever
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you laughed? angela
Last time you cried? tv

Ok...There ya go. Super exciting I know. Had you on the edge of your seats. But I have been feeling less than inspired lately to blog so this is the best your getting :) Maybe this week will provide more inspiration.

Feel free to play along.
Consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Cookie said...

Glad you played along! But no way that I'm going to consider myself tagged again! ;)

Kellan said...

This is a fun meme. I love green too!

Have a good week - Kellan

Connie said...

That was fun!! More little tidbits...always good. Happy Monday!

Tracy said...

I hear ya how it is NOT easy to keep up blogging - I often feel like my mind is jelly when it comes to that = and I don't even have to use my brain in a job outside the home!! So thanks for the encouragement - it helps!