CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wordful Wednesday


This is what happens when you send your kids on a play date with daddy's supervising.

Those are stamps covering her arms.

She did not do the stamping to herself. It was the work of a nameless friend.

Not only did she get it on the top, but underneath and the sides as well. Thankfully it washed off within 2 days :)

I can't imagine how long she sat there while this was happening.

She looks like she is in trouble, however she did not get in trouble. We actually got quite a laugh out of it.

I love all the mischief my girls can get themselves into.

Play along or just go enjoy some more Wordful Wednesday's at



17 comments:

Laura said...

ROFL! I swear your girls and my girls are just alike. I often say that men are only there to get the kids out in fire...

Cecily R said...

The look on her face is priceless!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Hilarious. Her expression couldn't be more apropos, even if she did't get in trouble! :)

How old was her friend? Make sure that girl doesn't have scissors. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

by that girl, I mean the friend......assuming it was a girl, that is. :)

girlytwins said...

It was a girl, 5 years old. And that is really funny you say that Angie. I thought the same thing about what else could have been happening in that amount of time. I felt lucky it was only stamps :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

really super funny...and i'm impressed that the stamps are so evenly spread out and not on her face!!!

Cookie said...

Too Cute! I'm sure she'll hate this picture in about 10 years!

Stephanie said...

The stamper did a very nice job, and I love the gold color choice.....so fallish! How is sister's arm?

Casey's trio said...

How funny. Yep, there will always be that partner in crime!

Jaime said...

Oh my! That's so funny! Love her expression!:)

Lottie_Ellie said...

What a pretty painted lady

Lottie_Ellie said...

Whoops just realized I was logged in as my husband! It was me, "Churchill", that made that comment.

Lyndsey said...

LOL.. seriously! I was dying when the pic popped up on my computer :)

So glad you are staying in the desert :) I like company in the horrible wind, heat and extreme cold :)

There are some GREAT houses in acton! .. not much in the town though

Lindsay said...

Funny how stuff like that happens when daddy is "watching" them, huh? LOL.

Connie said...

She's so cute....and she looks so sheepish.

Anonymous said...

You are right, that is a pitiful look! Glad the dots came off quickly!

Tracy said...

this is soooo funny b/c my oldest, Abi - did the same thing - we counted over 60 stampings on her WHOLE body - lovely.