CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Refrigerator Meme




Angie over at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS tagged me for this meme. Apparently, what is on your refrigerator is a window into what is going on in your family at the time, which suits me just perfectly. My fridge is a disaster of cluster. I have old and new pics, birthday invitations for the 5 parties the girls are invited to this month, gymnastics schedules and alphabet and animal magnets. The magnets actually cover all metal surfaces in my house at the moment :)

Consider yourselves tagged, and then head over to Heart of Wisdom, the originator of this meme to enter to win her contest.

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Love the pictures and invitations on your fridge......you guys are ultra photogenic!

Lyndsey said...

I know.. don't drink the water in Moorpark, Ca.. I am scared to even think about having more kids.. Like "John and Kate + eight" who wanted .. 'just one more' .. given they had help, it is still a scary thought!

Connie said...

You fridge is immaculate compared to mine!!

From the Board said...

My fridge is so cluttered too.

familyof6 said...

My fridge was a horrible mess before we moved. Not a single blank space on it!! But our fridge is stainless steel now and magnets will only stick on the sides and only one full side is exposed. But it is still covered with pics, invitations, lists, etc... up out of the girls reach except their magnets which are on their level.