CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ssh Mommy!

I have never been a quiet person. I have been known to be a sometimes loud talker, specially when I get excited about the topic. I love loud noisy places and I love to laugh out loud. I love singing songs and dancing around like an crazy lady with my girls. I think my girls usually enjoy my somewhat wild behavior.
Well last night in an attempt to teach my girls how to help mommy wash their sweet tiny bodies in the bath tub I was singing a made up song and dancing out (or more so gyrating my body in awkward positions) scrubbing motions as they watched me hoping they would follow suit. Addison was quite pleased with my performance. She copied many of my gyrating movements and laughed along the way. Charlotte on the other hand sat and stared. At the end of my performance she placed her perfect little finger in front of her perfect little lips and "Ssshed" me. Apparently my loud obnoxious behavior was distracting her from her otherwise peaceful bath experience. I will remember this the next time I am trying to take a peaceful shower and she is standing outside the shower door screaming for juice or snacks.



7 comments:

jenni anne said...

sheesh. everybody's a critic! i love the picture, their hair is so cute!!!

Lottie_Ellie said...

that is hysterical. what a cute little grump you have there!

Jocasta said...

lol - what adorable girls you have

Shannon said...

that is too funny. I make up bath time scrubby songs too but to date, I have not yet been shushed.

Stephanie said...

V usually joins in with my crazy dancing and singing, but I have received the stare before...I hate the stare! It makes me feel like a complete idiot :)

Debra said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Just wait though Jenny... you will get your day to pay them back! Especially embarassing them in public. I am just entering this stage where the older 2 get embarassed by when. So I sing (rather loudly) Hannah Montana songs in Target as we shop. They are mortified. And I am thrilled :-)

Anonymous said...

love to lick their tiny c--t's clean while they suck my c--k